Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Watching Men Masterbate

Projekt 1 .... weiter geht es...

... after the first swing I am doing my small slow difficult with the papers - free but somehow I feel almost as I do not take into account everything that the papers so "precious and expensive" than a normal bow PP. I am surprised that I almost stabbed himself so am I would be doing most ... ne that is, unfortunately, otherwise I sleep still at work and we do not want * giggle * - I now have barely able to stop my eyes at work yesterday because I absolutely had to make this layout.

like the last days but for now the other busy bees, I am totally flashed how many of you participate and how many scraps of paper as this in your drawers lurking:
Inga / Shire


time again I have "saved" with Scenic Route-alpha, which go so well known, always with me when I'm unhappy or something is blocking. So a little bit of security and safety to give me the Alphas (sentimental power of three, I know). They give me a good feeling in works that make me insecure - I think that captures it best now!


It helped me but also the great blog the Inga / Shire has found - HERE you see the original for my version to share the idea of the paper I was brilliant!

the beautiful RubOn Crate has ripped out, I think - the Journalingstempel arrived yesterday fresh and had to be necessarily opened immediately (4heures37)

then I finally used this little letter beads I find so awesome but I always forget they have (no idea where I've even bought)

--- so nu and really goes to bed ... Tomorrow I will try to even the Mini, since I'm already very jittery if this works as I imagine me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment