Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kelly Green Mens Dress Shirt

radierbare Stifte

Diese Stifte sind sooo genial - ich weiß die gibt es wohl schon seit Jahren... an mir sind sie total vorbei gegangen. Diese Kugelschreiber-Inki-Roller-sonwie-Schreiber haben an der der Rückseite ein Spezialsilikon das die Tinte wieder rückstandslos removed. The paper will be minimal damage, depending on which texture it has.

For some time I test the gold guy and can only advise you to: Run like mad in the next office supply store! The pins are available from several companies in many colors. The unit costs on average € 2.50 to 3, the investment is worth it.


I am completely smitten (I said that?), Because I belong to the "Schnelljournslistinnen. Meaning, I always write my Jouranling dierkt and without thinking much on the layout or Mini. Unfortunately, this has always been two big drawbacks: first

as Legasteniker the text is error-laden always nice - although that is limited more by these pins, I think because as before I take out the right to leave, always and everywhere my transposed letters and errors as a marker may be - especially on my works and my blog!
second If you have made a mistake with the division, then the line can be erased and rewritten again - so at least optically everything said in the wonderful Lot

0 comments:

Post a Comment