Monday, February 21, 2011

Brazilians Bums Holes

Wochenendausbeute

... am Wochenende war ich herrlich Croppen - mitten in der Pampa, ohne Handyempfang, ohne Stress, ohne das jemand was von mir wollte - einfach nur Scrappen.
Meine Ausbeute at the end, not three stars was worth, but that did not matter: 6 layouts, 1 mini blank and was finally starting times to fill a huge list of things that I really have to have further and have a nice wooden box that is still jazzed up with lots of white (which not everything is in Bauhäusern - tztztztzzzz)

here but for now the three Diecut layouts. Why is it that not all layouts? No, not because I'm too mean or what I would like to divide ... I had no photos and the planned photo printer is down. My luck that I had laying around at least between my paper scraps for 3 photos. The other 3 layouts I have "blank" scrapped - even without a photo ... but more about it soon.
can harm

Tanzan a bit and never Tickets:

in small Schmerrling I really missed ...
I think I use this punch also need

little pit stop in the tropical aquarium:
with the wheel, you can page forward information undr animal pictures

Korko is just totally cool!


hachzzzzzzzzz - ja der liebe Papi lag auch zwischen meinen Papierreste, was ein Glück
- auch wenn ich hier nur ein kleines Stück DieCut-Papier genutz habe, ich finde das zählt heute einfach mal zum zeigen:

Material:
Papiere vin american Crafts, Crate Paper und das schöne Holzpapier von My Minds Eye, die Stanzer sind von Martha Steward

0 comments:

Post a Comment