Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forgot Combination To Cashard Padlock

Keller der Grauens - Teil 1

... otherwise I can not describe our Horrogrube here. And I must now time for a little while fully concentrate on the poor stepchild. No, do not worry, as always, not without self-interest - what do you think that? While there is still plenty to do, but somehow my sewing room is still huge on the stomach.

Note the dark furniture ... I leave it at that, everyone who knows me a little knows that it can shoot up my stomach acid. Fortunately, the already sold - good, very good man! If the problem immediately recognized and cleared away. Did I mention the cabinets are filled with me always millimeters exactly ...

Then the taped window - spiders visit, I can really do without, since then no longer enough stomach acid in order to comment on that. That being said, it whistles through wonderfully. The window is not even true but felt 75 years old. For then determines a Meisterleisung * Cough *. The twist, however, I find delightful. Uses me but unfortunately nothing and is always taped because he does not. And so, in the room are only a few degrees, you get a real impression of what the weather outside is currently ....

Now you think I have it? That's not at all soooo bad ... ne there are other 100 things before because there is no room - so is the reality: There is eckligen of walls and holes, pits and spiders crunching floor next to my specially inserted dramas: my mass of stuff. Well, as I stand before - how am I going to head-high in a just (and I'm really small), almost 10 square meters of space out clear rotieren.Nein is not, there's only stairs and washing machine. It came from the Aabeit times, almost a move to create the same stuff from the room.
Birthday I wish then a panel for the heater and pipes, including small round recessed lights (neeeee I am not challenging). That is of course a little bigger project because one has to rankommen the heating. Just slam with plates I'd create yet, but with door and all ... I prefer to let the man make the house. But he has not until the summer of next-ääähhhhhhhhm-year period. Previously, the Arms to operate a very different list, he was sentenced namely the roof. Let's see maybe helps penetrating Quängeln and begging it this summer, what we do, but more than a little hope because I can not.
adopted with these pictures I am in the basement of horror and sign up again only when certain points are abgarbeitet:
- new Fentser
- troweled walls + ceiling (urgs to greet circuit can)
- all painted bright
- sorted material masses
- white furniture - who would have thought it?

... I was not ready to take part must have to play in social life Curtain rod and sewn curtains, pipe covering, heating panel, lamps, door frames, decoration ..... and I do not have anything eingräumt finished - otherwise I stay lost for ever. At least we have interpreted in a light moment before the entrance or the ground, otherwise I would probably turn off ... dipping into the abyss best wishes, Nina

0 comments:

Post a Comment