Friday, February 18, 2011

Paraglifing Buisness For Sale

trip to Cambodia, Laos and Cambodia - first

introduction once again for all who think we are doing here only la paloma and travel continuously around the area. So we would like, but unfortunately there are not enough holidays. So we of course use every opportunity to explore the world around us - so long it is so easy.

Now to Laos. When I told my Vietnamese colleagues from the fact that Anja and I want to travel to Laos, I harvested only incomprehension. "Because it's dirty and the people are poor "-.. Who are you two with these early praise was our trip going so

We started with the capital Vientiane, and what can I say, the city is not dirty and the people do not even poorer than those in Vietnam. Just an Asian town, with a long history and some beautiful Buddhist temples.


How you imagine certainly can, will be long after the temple sightseeing extremely hungry, and as such a delicious Asian BBQ comes in handy.

How to Anya's face looks, it has also tasted very good. By the way, I could enjoy my first cute little frog ...



I think the left's it, or what you think?


went after this culinary delight it the next day further north. Luang Prabang was our goal. And - once again a clean town and nice people. The time here we have enjoyed very much. Luang Prabang is of course again to relax for its temples and its monks, but also for its tranquility and the opportunity.

On the way there we stopped for two days of rest in a place called Vang Vieng. This in turn is now generally not known for peace. It's full of young sporting crisp beautiful backpackers from around the world. Bad! And who is supposed to even earn my pension ... :-)
Vang Vien is known for wild celebrations and the opportunity to be able to extensively. Sometimes I felt in my wildest après-ski time remembered. It's about `s celebration of the celebration's sake. As you know, are Anja and I (sadly) no longer so young. So we have a little mitgefeiert and otherwise watched the young brood and asked us whether we were even times. After the second drink, we all agreed that we definitely were times (if not worse).
course, there are outside the party, lots of untouched nature and the environment a lot of nice people. We have again rented a moped and off we went.


morning more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment