Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spandex Volley Ball Cameltoe

a winter white dress ... Thank you dear ones

after a long period of aimless knitting I have now finally completed again was:
knitted the dress as RVO after my last "cut"
- is simple and quite effective, or
I have spent almost 350g Lana Grossa Adesso, a very nice yarn,
that it is no longer available ...?

a great rarity for me - the yarn is 54% merino !!!!!!!!!!!!
hihi and tolerate the dryer! but have only the delicate cycle and tried easy, it would, after all, a great pity if my dress would suddenly mutate into doll clothes for Barbie
It should be mentioned, however, allowed that the sheep in the wet state murderous stink
- let's hope that I 'm never in the rain with my dress .... * Grin *

the technical data: 54% Merino, 23% cotton, 23% micro fiber - felting!
Length: 50g approx 130m, Color 1 - Ivory
me loose Tricker the needle size was 3.0 agreeable, were recommended
3.5 to 4.5 - but it looked to me fuchtbar issues

carrying pictures will be available soon currently it is first too dark and 2 I did not feel like I still "photogenic" in shell to throw .... done;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment