Friday, March 4, 2011

Waterpik Replace Floss

Zauberhaus

I missed so in this small Leporellohäuschen. It is certainly already 1-2 years since I did it, but I am always impressed by it, and it is still on our picture rail. And no it is not really from me, I did it then lifted from the Scrapbook trend there because I found so charming that I could not resist.




here are a few details:
the photos are all on the edges with dark brown StazOn ink stamp inked

small buttons, wings and stamps make the Mini really nice cheesy!


oh the hats and I thought it was so cute that I had to imitate it

Klitzersteine even fit in as a mini

.... oh I must do something soon if not as much work would be doomed. I have used for nearly a week until it was finished and that's an eternity for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment