Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Garrison 3 Wood Stove

aus der Versenkung...

... I'm back, ready, bleary-eyed and crazy at the end with the forces. I did not feel like I've missed you, I have Scrapentzug, I'm empty and I need urgent contact with the outside world. Is it good to be back here!

After 1 week of work in addition to work, children and household in the cellar hole I am abundantly served. I can hardly believe that a big part is done. Still remains to be done sooooo much that I'm somehow a little depressed. Or is it really the scrapbooking I could not? Care, but I desperately need a cellar-break! My bones will thank me.

Here So the standings .... We go our way in the Arctic Ladies, you duck your head and enter you - here is my intermediate level without decoration, lamps, panels


As you can see I have not the ceiling made ready - but that is not really a problem as the heavy transition finished at the edges and corners and the center of the room is free now. So I can simply highlight the area filling later. If I do get bored sometimes ...


before there was the brown Expedit and 2 perch intrigues with the materials ... all the furniture is already sold and immediately been invested in new ones. Plays something completely new: BESTA again.
you will think determines how awesome I have placed all the boxes. Nope. The cabinets are packed and I still have five huge crates full of materials, junk, stuff and no idea what all ... are now elsewhere in the way! A date not to address a problem and I have decided I will ignore it in the near future for now.

is somehow still on the wall heating. Where? No idea about it I've still made no head and therefore, the wall is not primed with difficulty. But the next cold winter is definitely and up then I will have solved the little problems, too. Beautiful is something different but you must always see where you come from!

Part 3 of Kellererxpedition then you expected until the summer ... no, not in 2012 but this summer. Then everything is complete with the decoration, panels and lamps. I will now sit back and relish and enjoy the day without a handshake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment