Sunday, March 6, 2011

Difference Between A And E

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee...

... Today is my Blog 1
first birthday.
A year ago ...

... and I am quite perplexed how fast was the first year around. To celebrate the first day I have to summarize the last year - of course with a layout! I thank each of you has really made this year so wonderful with his visit here with a comment or love mail * air kiss *. Thanks to you, without which would make blogging less fun!


Then there is also a profit when it I to 9 March 23:59 clock here leave a comment. This will of course be a balm for the soul * giggle *. Greetings and good wishes for my little chaotic blog please ... NOW

who probably got hold these tasty profit for the occasion?
- 3 ink pad and stamp a big plate of 7gypsies

are not beautiful the stamps? I myself am so incredibly on the geüunkteten Kresistempel!

works with the die plate then I will write next week again - that I find it not at the plate especially hard! Together with the earthy stamp pad because I can let off steam with properly. I told you: all I have to sponsor myself and I also use it gladly. The aufmarksame observer has long since seen that the cool-point circle punch is landed on my layout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment