Saturday, March 5, 2011

Royal Caribbean Auditions Feb 14th

Developments in the "Vespa"

Now Cambodia has yet to wait a little (running away so not). I'll be first informed of what's new in the scooter sector. The
interested you but also determines much more.
So I'm about two weeks with Kien to a man who claimed to gain an understanding of Vespas. Shortly thereafter, she was then transported to his "workshop" . He wanted to see first of all to tell me to be, what to do and how the matter is then priced.

"reputation" seems to be defined differently here than in Germany. When I was with a friend (a German who speaks perfect Vietnamese) a day later arrived to negotiate, my Vespa was in at least 100 items divided scattered on the floor.
I was very shocked that he could not understand quite. He said that if we could not agree on a price, he would put everything back together and I could take it back. At that time was unimaginable to me that he would ever get the thing back together.

He began with the fact that parts of the body were rusty and he probably had to replace them. And the engine and this and that and the front and rear ... Oh goodness gracious, I saw fail, the project already. We agreed and then at a moderate price and I waited for things to come there.

already 3 days later, on my first "mission", the picture is quite different; they do had already begun to cut out old and new parts to weld.


And now it's already a week is well underway. I do not so all the way down where all my parts are still there, but I'm hopeful that everything comes back to the place to which it belongs.
Yesterday I was there and there was the body of already primed, sanded, primed and sanded again.

And today I watched the next time, it was really the next layer of paint applied.
This can hope ...

Unfortunately, the engine still looks as if he exploded.
My new mechanic friend makes, but on me the impression that he would know what he's doing.

I keep you updated.

promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment