Friday, January 28, 2011

Showering Before Brazilian

gifts can be so beautiful ... TET TET

Since my birthday I'm living with two resources together in one house. Anja and himself is to blame. You and our friend Kien have scored my second friend in our house. However, it is already a few days older and color but not as my taste. have come since I

to Hanoi, I'm fired in old Vespas, which roll here more often on the streets. I was near to buying one. I saw her and asked the owner if it was for sale. They wanted to get rid of, but since I have not yet married. There was much to do and I was still new in town and did not know really whether it is smart to get such a site to the neck. The Request was made but the whole time. And I've probably talked again and again so that Anja realized the seriousness of the situation and could find an old machine with Kien. It is at first sight in quite good condition, unfortunately there is not a single key, so try I can not even know if the engine is running. But tomorrow I will go to Kien for such a Vespa Fuzzi, who specializes in ancient treasures. Let's see what that says.

As I already wrote above is the color used to. But I did some research on the internet and found exactly the same Vespa. Very funny, same color and looks really similar from-man. 1967th Prima.

Anja told me that really fulfilled a wish! I'm really happy and satisfied. That was probably the best birthday gift I've ever received.

And now I'm also a task for the remaining months.


And here's the original from the Internet:


Anja wants Incidentally, that my new Second girlfriend Mette call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment