Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cupid Shuffle Instrruction



... for your numerous comments - I am of course no peace and
I the bag did again in the normal hot wash (towels and such)
plugged into the WaMa - and lo and behold
she frisked a bit - now I'm happy!
It's also really no "right" felting wool - but the high proportion of wool
has been enough. However, honestly, on the skin I could wear this wool
absolutely not!! My goodness, the scratchy!
morning my sister gets heart but now at last her bag - I will tell ...

My latest achievement I have to show you even more .......
is the brilliant chandeliers? I discovered at Nanu-Nana and he wanted
sooofooort come ....
now called the Silver Bauer
care, I find it just wonderful? (* Grumble * this whole shabby blog here
make me go mad - and my loved ones too * grin *)

Moreover, it snowed on us again today, what would the sky -
I would like to please, please, spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment