Monday, January 3, 2011

Pinewood Derby Designs Free Star Wars

Mette-Marit in Bangkok New Year in Bangkok

Bangkok - a city of superlatives shopping. And while we're at the shopping paradise, we must of course fall in that event. The Siam Paragon is one of the most luxurious shopping malls, where all designers. But Zara is a store the back-up and that's where I met yesterday morning Mette-Marit and her son Marius! I knew at some point how lucrative the "colored" study. Otherwise I would not probably be detected. Because she was dressed very casually and seemed very relaxed. First I wanted to not believe: Norway's Crown Princess in Bangkok and then she buys a still at Zara? However, when I discovered her body guards I was sure, and even took my friend (not a regular reader Bunte) is briefly thrilling. Unfortunately, there was the scarf that she bought, not more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment