Friday, November 5, 2010

Dentists For Low Income Families Tampa Fl

education - or something like that ...

Now's a small story from the Vietnamese (students) - German (teacher Wedekind) school life:

The ever-loving, attentive, disciplined, quiet and adjusted students looking for one (it is because want to find) in Vietnam in vain. What's not to say that they are so "crazy" as we are used by the German Student Union. But they are just children and they should remain so. In the Vietnamese lessons they are sitting with 60 children in the class and because the teachers will probably not much left other than to insist on absolute quiet and absolute obedience. In German lessons are divided into classes and the Wedi's also good times für'n joke. This results partly to the fact that they beat a little about the severity and that will be very loud. I need a break situation to include in the class. Can you not imagine ... As loud as if you stand next to a departing plane. And they are but still. Only I have to flee quickly accessible from the class because my eardrums threatened to burst. Well, break, break, but in the classroom should not exceed in group work phases, the 100 dB. And then there are always the same students, you must point to a reasonable volume.
Now me is what happens: A student, Hieu A, (if students have the same first name, they are labeled A, B, C and differed so on) speaks often - very often - and often too loud. On Tuesday I told him he should think about it until the next hour, he could change that. In case of repetition, I'd have to have a word with his teacher (absolute maximum sentence). He came to the next hour and sit down and I did not hear him. When I looked up to him, I discovered the following . He sat with the paper in his mouth and watched my curious (of course) exciting designs. The note reads: "I must not be so loud!" Fortunately, he found it just as funny as me and we could laugh heartily about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment