Friday, July 30, 2010

Zoophilia Free Galeries On Line

the 80's ........ Hilfeeeeeee

the love Tina has called on her blog, but you might dig in the fundus and looking for old pictures ..... I do not know now, somehow this is a journey through time, from all I can say if I to laugh or cry (and whether I should do that to you)
in any case I would probably sue my optician today ....
but the time was just so ....... my goodness
aja, first comes across something that my grandma for me from the "West" smuggled ..... * Swarm *
an original !!!!!!!!!!
today would probably be more than a Picasso guard so carefully, but for its time was an original autograph of his favorite band the greatest !!!!!
Yes, even if it is "only" Modern Talking was ...

here I've had better then the other two faces obscured ...... because somehow we all looked weird .... should be around 1985 .... we drank all cases eggnog!!

but you see what ????? correct, knitted sweater !!!!!! and wool from the "West" was - I remember it well: delicate yellow and light green and light brown stripes

and if I ever browsing was: here's a photo from around 2001 - yes, my hair was once almost bright red ...... * * Kopfschüttel what one is doing is not everything .....

's see, maybe I'll find in the family photo shoe box or a select few "atrocities" of the time ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment