Monday, June 7, 2010

Funny Response Wedding

jacket to the dress

even after the weather was not sooo far resistant airy for a summer dress, I thought to myself: here 'or your favorite soft-top are - you knit you a jacket to .. ..

the basic idea was the Verena bolero from the magazine 01/2009

- to the great variation of bee http://strickzeug.blogspot.com/2009/05/verena-bolero- nr-2.html
and my "personal rounding off"
well, you see - it's like always - vööööllig different ....
the different patterns were my own idea, or I knit exactly prefer stockinette in the round and the hours long, but this time I am pattern technically been "in full" * *

data laughing:
350g Gedifra Top Soft in snow-white
Needle thickness 4.5
Inspiration: see above

I'm still thinking if I turn down a button or make it equal to sew all or maybe a bissel further top .... right now I'm still very undecided

0 comments:

Post a Comment